Join our ``Easter Online Camp - Game programming``
6 April - 10 April 2020 - only Online
We decided to move our STEM educational program online to inspire our Kids & Teens during this new situation with Covid-19.
Therefore, we are offering the introduction to programming “Game programming with Scratch” during the Easter school break purely Online!
The ONLINE course will take place daily from Monday, 6.4.2020 to Friday, 10.4.2020 between 9.30am and 12.00 pm.
This course will be held in English language!
Visual Game Programming with SCRATCH
Together with the children, we dive into the exciting world of game programming. Characteristics of well-known games are closely examined. Over the course of the week, the children think, plan and design their own computer games with Scratch. As a “game developer”, you get insights in most of the phases of product development, from the idea to the development.
- Introduction to visual programming
- Create stories, animations and games
- Solve tasks with different levels of complexity with Scratch
- Create cool games with the virtual team
- Plan – Develop – Present
- initiate rational rational thinking processes
- Practically use mathematics
- Analyze problems and develop practical solutions
- Analyze and combine known processes and derive new processes from them
- Train creative thinking
- 8 – 11 years
- You just need a PC / laptop / MAC with microphone and speakers or headset and internet access
- We provide video conferencing software for the virtual classroom training -> you stay at home and connect remotely
- All detailed information will be sent to you after successful registration and payment of the course
- No pre-required skills necessary
- 5 Daily morning sessions
- Monday (6.4.2020) to Friday (10.4.2020)
- 9.30 am to 12.00 pm
- 75 EURO per participant
Please share with us below data – fields marked with * are mandatory.
We will get back to you after the form submission.