Join our ``Easter Online Camp - Code Based Programming``
6 April - 10 April 2020 - only Online
We decided to move our STEM educational program online to inspire our Kids & Teens during this new situation with Covid-19.
Therefore, we are offering the introduction to programming “Game programming with Scratch” during the Easter school break purely Online!
The ONLINE course will take place daily from Monday, 6.4.2020 to Friday, 10.4.2020 between 9.30am and 12.00 pm.
This course will be held in English language!
Code-based programming with PYTHON
The introduction to code-based programming based on Python is learned in a playful way and initially includes all the essential programming constructs (instructions, loops, conditions, variables). As a result, the concepts are deepened using various game concepts (guessing letters, Hangman, Tic-Tac-Toe …).
- Introduction to Python development environment
- Inputs- & Outputs
- Data types, variables, parameters
- Loops and Conditions
- Graphics and / or robotics (depending on progress)
- Conceptual work & design thinking
- Logical and creative thinking
- Programming concepts and constructs
- Gaming concepts
- 12 – 16 Years
- You just need a PC / laptop / MAC with microphone and speakers or headset and internet access
- We provide video conferencing software for the virtual classroom training -> you stay at home and connect remotely
- All detailed information will be sent to you after successful registration and payment of the course
- No pre-required skills necessary
- 5 Daily morning sessions
- Monday (6.4.2020) to Friday (10.4.2020)
- 9.30 am to 12.00 pm
- 75 EURO per participant
Please share with us below data – fields marked with * are mandatory.
We will get back to you after the form submission.